Razer

PlaT_RaT

Veteran XV
enhanced2.jpg

Razer’s Viper is a great mouse for those who need accuracy, feel, and dependability. This mouse is a no-brainer pick for competition gamers.

Fuckers Lie... it's all lies... I suck just as bad as I always have...

However everyone knows what a Viper is - it’s the best gaming mouse around! Read the entire review at: www.PCSynapse.com

Razer has and always will make piles of shit for mouses. I've gone through 5 before I finally gave up and bought a mouse from a company that actually makes mouses that last, Logitech.

Most accurate mouse? Probably.
Most expensive mouse? Definitely.
Most likely to break after 1 use? Absolutely.

I stocked up on the older Logitechs. I still have 4 new ones sitting around. When these things die I will suck ass for awhile till I find a new mouse I like.

I don't know about you guys but all you have to do is change the placement of my keyboard or mouse in relation to my body and I lose all hand eye cordination and I have trouble gaming. Changing the mouse to me is like poking out the eye of a expert skeet shooter. Hes gonna suck.

oem_b69_opt.gif

I used to break one of these every couple of months when I was gaming competitively. It wasn't due to overuse. It was due to me tossing it against a concrete wall. :) I get worked up during matches.

Falhawk said:
I like mice with the ball, I don't like optical mice

Amen. I have purchased 3 IR mice. All 3 met my concrete wall at about 40MPH.

Well I'm on Razer #2 and it's lasted quite awhile....at least 2 years...I wouldn't use another brand for gaming.

- R

yea they are lacking on the buttons but oh well =/
you will be ownzor like me one of these days plat just because of that mouse

I took me awhile to get used to my razor for gaming, I don't use my old one for gaming anymore, I don't like having to clean the ball on it.

DeadlyRabbit said:
I took me awhile to get used to my razor for gaming, I don't use my old one for gaming anymore, I don't like having to clean the ball on it.

Thats why I have to have optical... but I'ma check out the Boomslang 2000 right now... :)

Back