MMORPGs will suck your life away holy shit

Fancy Cat

Contributor
Veteran XX
I bought CoH like 2 weeks ago and I've played it almost everyday for hours and hours and hours...time just passes

a whole day will pass by, i'll look at the clock and it will be 2am..and i'll realize, holy hell i haven't eaten all day...and i didn't eat yesterday either! but i just keep playing till 7am, then i sleepa few hours, wake back up and start playing again. For those of you who are wondering (wait, what about the Navy? well i'm between duty stations and have 2 months off. yippie)

this is awful

although i must say, i ran out of cigarettes and have not been able to force myself to leave the house to go buy some..

MMORPGs help you quit smoking as well

i gotta get a grip =P

actually i turned down sex the other night

told her i was sick

SO I COULD STAY IN AND PLAY

I'M FUCKING SERIOUS

Fancy Cat said:

told her i was sick

I'M FUCKING SERIOUS

fancy you fuck you had better tell me your name i'm bout to go buy it.

Nariko said:
you still growing your beard?

i shaved the beard at 7am this morning before i decided to go to sleep

it was killing me, it wasn't so much the itching as it was starting to hurt

i left the stach all day today, and just shaved it off before this post. i look 10 times older with a mustache

Joe you god damn dirty son of a bitch

I swear to god

my memories of you are being TARNISHED

TARNISHED PROWELL, TARNISHED$&*#@)!^#@)(*&$

Fancy Cat said:

told her i was sick

I'M FUCKING SERIOUS
... holy shit.

Dude, walk away from the computer. Really.

i am now going to leave my house for the first time in many days to get some smokes and hopefully get the game outta my head for a few days...maybe go to the beach or gym or SOMETHING tomorrow god.

I quit DAoC about a year ago for SWG.

SWG was the best thing that ever happened to me...because it sucked so hard, I started going out. Then I noticed there were girls out there...yes it's true!

Then I started getting some pussy, lord be praised, and now I have absolutely no desire to play anything. This girl game is WAY more fun.

GO TO THE FUCKING BEACH

HIT ON A CHICK

then take her back to your place, and FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER

then in the middle of sex, right before she orgasms

GET UP AND PLAY CoH

I get bored of playing coh after 30 minutes. Ive had the game 2 weeks and I only have 2 lvl 10s and lvling is so slow and boring. Fighting mobs and shit is only fun for so long...

Back