COFFEE LOVERS spyware

jerry

Veteran XX
i just ran spybnot 1.3 and it didnt delete everything

how do i get rid of this fucking shit

Yeah reboot and try again, and if it doesn't remove everything it's supposed to pop-up something asking if it can run on your next system reboot. If that pops up just click it and reboot that way it will run before windows fully boots and starts to use all the spyware files so they can't be deleted.

dealhelpr.dll & dhp.dll are in my windows folder and i cant delete them because they are protected or running

they arent in the task manager

how do i get rid of these pieces of shit

Gobd said:
Yeah reboot and try again, and if it doesn't remove everything it's supposed to pop-up something asking if it can run on your next system reboot. If that pops up just click it and reboot that way it will run before windows fully boots and starts to use all the spyware files so they can't be deleted.

Rapscallion Jones said:
is the problem that some of the shit it was trying to delete in use at the moment? If so, reboot and try again.

i did the reboot

still spyware

"dealhelper"

i have no idea what a hijack this search is

and FUCK now i have this "searchassistant" bull shit

WHAT THE FUCK i didnt go to any websites besides tw & espn, download anything questionable etc. but i have all this fucking spyware

-cyanide- said:
doc please tell me the registry key to delete:(

Sorry bro I would if I had the time. I am on the phone right now with a customer. :(

If you can wait 30 minutes I can help while I am on my lunch break.

i deleted the dealhelper dlls

i ran spybot 0 results

i checked msconfig start up

i searched and deleted anything that looked suspicious

but i still get this coffee lovers bull shit which is probably reinstalling everything i just deleted

Back