Were you to believe that Hell actually existed...

FngrBANG

Contributor
Veteran X
Just roll with this hypothetical and humor me for a second.

Surprise! You've just become aware that your consciousness (your soul, if you will) just so happens to be eternal after all! You've died. However, anything that resembles the corporeal life that you knew prior to death is now gone and you've just received some bad news--God said that you suck and that you deserve to live out eternity in Hell.

What would Hell seem like to you? Would it resemble all of those Biblical descriptions of suffering that those well-established storytellers of 2,000 years ago had described? Would it be all hot & shiz? Would you have to eat brimstone for breakfast and get flamable enemas throughout the day? Waitaminute! "Day" is a human concept! This is eternity that we're talking about here!

So tell me, what do you think that your life in Hell would resemble?

Swipe HERE----->*Would Hell be like having to read threads made by me throughout all of eternity?

Last edited:
lifetime would be the only channel on tv

emo would constantly be playing in the background

and it would exist in canada

No no no...
There are many worse things than that...

Example :
Being raped by Gay Cows
--or--
Watch Micheal Jackson do his moonwalk / him singing :/

hell would be having bamboo stuck inbetween my nails

god i cant even imagine the pain

The temperature would be just hot enough so that I sweat a lot, and the only deodorant you can buy leaves a white residue.

hell would be forced to read political and religious debates on tw for eternity

i should sacrifice some bulls tonight to avoid that fate...

I'd surmise hell is essentially as earth is now. Hell is basically just separation from God. The entire fire and brimestone concept originated long after the first drafting of the Bible at Nicea. The original Aramaic and Greek translations of the Bible mention nothing of fire. I think the original term used in the Bible to describe Hell was Gehenna, which was a trash heap outside Jerusalem.

So, thus entertaining your hypothetical scenario, Hell is merely not being in the presence of God. That's it.

Last edited:
Hell would fucking rock. I would never have to look at god's ugly face or hear his followers trying to convert me ever again.

No god around? Parties. 24/7. I bet the devil is a damn cool dude.

"Were you to" is a terrible way to start a sentence, hell doesn't exist, and you suck at making threads.

I'm thinking along the lines of Pee Wee's playhouse.

BeLiaL said:
Hell would fucking rock. I bet the devil is a damn cool dude.
If it turns out that the Catholics are right, I totally agree. Sex, booze, profanity, and more sex. Hell would totally rock.

Back