I have an asian disease..

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
Dragon Ass.

I'm so fricken tired I can't stand up. been going since 5:30 this a.m. today. Been on pretty much the same schedule for about the last 5 months for 7 days a week.

If i had a day to myself, i'd still be down here...kinda have to. there are about 10 bazillion things that need to be done.

And if i hear one more tard say 'it must be cool to get paid to play games' they're going to get curb stomped

that too. tired and small penised. but if i follow the advice of my email inbox, i can be the most energetic guy on the block with a super hard, extra long penis, a very nice breast enhancement (through surgery, pills, ointment or jamacian witch doctor...my choice) AND have the lowest rate on refinancing in my neighborhood.

So i got that goin for me....

wtf, other then owning ur own bussiness and having to do work
:shrug: seems u have a pretty cushy job
better then being told what to do, do it blindly and not seeing the results
and u get to play games at work

Greywolf said:
wtf, other then owning ur own bussiness and having to do work
:shrug: seems u have a pretty cushy job
better then being told what to do, do it blindly and not seeing the results
and u get to play games at work

its cushy in some respects, not so much in others. owning a business is a major ordeal..especially now when im kinda wrapping up my initial setup part of the process. There will still be stuff that has to be done regularly on all levels of this business...and I'm pretty much the only person doing it. I shit you not, i need about 4 competent people and i could probably have everything tied down and in running shape in about 2 weeks. Once i get that mountain moved, things will settle down more.

But i dont play games that much anymore...like i have the time?. I jump into a game now and then when there is people here, because they ask me to, peeps like playing with what they see as the 'ubergamer'. Because obviously if you own a lan center you must be a gaming god and know everything about every game ever made since the beginning of the computer age. But i have to stop all the time when people come in. I make sure i get up and greet everyone new that comes in personally, tell them about the place, prices, stuff like that. So out of a 30 minute game, i might play 10

Greywolf said:
better then some other jobs.
and ur getting what? 100% of the profit?
yeah right

its better in some respects, but everthing falls on one person..me. if something doesnt get done..there's only one person responsible. Which is cool, because i know for sure whatever it is will get done, sucks because there is so much to do.

JuggerNaught said:
I shit you not, i need about 4 competent people and i could probably have everything tied down and in running shape in about 2 weeks.

Man, what an insight into the mind of a boss. You seriously think it would take four competent people to replace you? Who do you think you are, Superman? :rofl: Man, feeling sorry for yourself because you work long days is one thing, but delusions of grandeur are something else entirely.

There's one person there now - I'll assume/pretend you're competent - and the job is still getting done. So no, you don't need four people.. you need two, at most, and that's so they can split the hours and have fairly normal workdays. The time they save you doing public interface shit you can spend doing the rest of your job (accounting, business deals, probably supply runs, shit like that), which won't take you nearly as long as a result.

Hell, they wouldn't even have to be very competent. Most of what they're probably going to do is cashiering and housekeeping. Oh sure, they'll need some tech knowledge, but it doesn't take a degree to install a game, or reboot, or plug a cable back in.

Remember to pay them as little as possible. Just because they're doing the same job as you doesn't mean they earn as much as you were paying yourself.. oh, wait, yeah it does, but who cares, right?

I'll work there for a reasonable salary.

Credentials include (but not limited to): UVALAN

Last edited:
Back