Veteran XX
84interceptor750.jpg

1984 Honda Interceptor 750

$1500 bucks

looks and runs great

my first bike

watcha think?

your going to die
and im not saying that because im anti bike, im saying that because 750 is a hell f alot to control for a begginer
I was looking at a 500 for a first bike
You will drop it, and by increasing the speed only means ull drop it faster

Yeah, I am looking to buy a bike for around that same price... any suggestions from anyone? (this will be my first time riding it and everything)

I figure if it's got some power, I'll learn to respect it

I'm not an idiot and I'm not gonna go flying around on the thing until I get really comfortable on it

I picked this one because it's a good price for an excellent bike and I won't grow out of it too soon

maybe I'll die but whatever...dying in a motorcycle wreck is one of the coolest ways to go

Special---K said:
I figure if it's got some power, I'll learn to respect it

I'm not an idiot and I'm not gonna go flying around on the thing until I get really comfortable on it

I picked this one because it's a good price for an excellent bike and I won't grow out of it too soon

maybe I'll die but whatever...dying in a motorcycle wreck is one of the coolest ways to go

Heh, "learn to respect it"
You will drop it, as i said before. But it just means that if ur hand slips while ur accelerating ull be in that much more trouble

Special---K said:
I can drop it

it's cheap

Yea i know, im not arguing with u on the price u paid. Im just saying that when u do drop it, it will do more damage to you, because it is 750.

It's a 20 year old bike.

It's nothing like the 750cc bikes of today.

A modern 600 would wipe the floor with it.

I'm 25
I drive a fast car and I have a perfect driving record

I'm not a retard and I won't go zipping off on something I just learned how to ride.

I've got a kickass job with kickass health benefits, I've got friends who have been riding for decades and they all think that is a good bike for a good price and that it will be a good fit for me

I'm leaving work in a few minutes to go check it out :D

Back