Spinners ghetto fab style

sublimezg

Doc Holligay
Veteran X
hubcap1.JPG

Yea I've been seein alot of these hubcap spinners in my city lately. Two things:

1. If you're getting them cuz you think they look cool, you need to die asap.
2. If you get them because they are funny as hell and can still pick up chicks, you can be my friend.

That is all

edit: watch them in all their glory here

http://www.mxmotorsports.com/spinner_movie.mpg

Last edited:
the hubcap spinners are fucking stupid, save a couple i've seen that are nice. completely different design than the above, they're made to be hubcap spinners. the outside part that actually spins is shorter and nicer. they look good, i'll see if i can dig up some picks.

but other than the aforementioned, only the actual rims are nice, and only on certain rides (ie. not a little pos car or something)

spinners typically only look good on something that the rest of it looks good, and its lifted, w/ at least 19's

It's fun to go up to cars at stop lights and spin them, but some people (black men in particular) get mad.

ODiE said:
It's fun to go up to cars at stop lights and spin them, but some people (black men in particular) get mad.

Never happened. Everyone knows they keep on spinning

i saw someone with the back 2 on reverse or something....the front ones would keep going and the back 2 would stop :rofl:

haha those rock, if i had a shitty car id get those, and play "ridin' spinners" all day long

those are classic

Back