Heaven or Hell: You infinitely reply Chrono Trigger and every time you finish...

Sir Lucius

Veteran XX
Your memory is erased and you play through it again (brain memory).

You can replace chrono trigger for any game really.

I'm kind of hoping I get alzheimer's when I'm older so I can do this. I just hope I remember how to play video games tho.

um.. just dont play it for 5-6 years and avoid all ct related sites, flashes, rpg/console threads, discussions etc

been doing that with n g evangelion series and belgariad/malloreon saga =p

Heaven man, CT ownz

I'd say Mission Impossible for N64 as well because that game is so horrible it's friggin hilarious

Jam_K said:
um.. just dont play it for 5-6 years and avoid all ct related sites, flashes, rpg/console threads, discussions etc

been doing that with n g evangelion series and belgariad/malloreon saga =p
that's not the same. i can still go back and play Zelda 1, 2, etc. and i've forgotten almost nothing. i need a memory deletion :(

maybe that place from eternal sunshine of the spotless mind can erase Zelda games for me ;)

Heaven would be erasing all the EverQuest memories...

And then not playing it again. Ever.

That would be bliss.

I'll bet you in 10 years I can replay CT and not miss a single tab. It's all about the story too, I know what's what and who's who.

I had the joy of going through FFT twice without knowing what was going on. I originally played it back when it first came out and I was much younger. Didn't touch it for like 7 years, and I remembered hardly anything. General themes, but alot of the specific stuff I totally forgot. Was great :)

On that note too, I haven't played FF7 in ages, and don't remember any of the non major details. I only remember a few main points of the game, and none of the dungeons, or middle areas within it basically. However I still remember that FF7 was a fucking turd, and it stops me from replaying it.

ZProtoss said:
On that note too, I haven't played FF7 in ages, and don't remember any of the non major details. I only remember a few main points of the game, and none of the dungeons, or middle areas within it basically. However I still remember that FF7 was a fucking turd, and it stops me from replaying it.
troll ban

Sir Lucius said:
I'm kind of hoping I get alzheimer's when I'm older so I can do this. I just hope I remember how to play video games tho.

my uncle died of alzheimer's probably because he forgot to eat & drink.

I'm not trolling. I honestly think FF7 was horrible compared to FF6 and CT. It was a huge step down in storyline and character development. Also, while its music was on CD, and had CD quality, the music arrangements were crap outside of a few notable songs. The main battle song of the game was utterly awful. The song when you fought seph was good, but the game just didn't have the atmosphere overall to me that FF6 did.

logmans said:
troll ban

Clu said:
to do:

eat

drink

chrono trigger

I'm worried that I'd start writing down game notes and start trying to figure out what they meant in public. I imagine telling people at the mall that you need to get your time machine back from lord Dalton would land you in jail pretty quickly.

:rofl:

Sir Lucius said:
I'm worried that I'd start writing down game notes and start trying to figure out what they meant in public. I imagine telling people at the mall that you need to get your time machine back from lord Dalton would land you in jail pretty quickly.

Nonentity said:
Heaven would be erasing all the EverQuest memories...

And then not playing it again. Ever.

That would be bliss.
it's at least nice to have those memories to make sure I never play a piece of shit like that for so long ever again

Back