What's it like to not grow up with a father?

Miracle

Veteran X
I always had two parents. I didn't always get along with either, but at least they loved each other and went out of their way to provide for me. (And still do).

There's this stereotype of the angstful/angry thug who grew up without a father. (Comes out in the lyrics of lots of gangsta-rap/hip-hop).

I'm curious; those of you men who spent a chunk of your childhood growing up without someone you called a father-- what was it like? Who was your role model for what it meant to be a man?

Would you say it majorly shaped who you are today?

Well if I say ANYTHING either way someone's gonna pipe up with "well not having your dad around was what made you gay" or something stupid like that.

But all in all there are a FEW times when a miss growing up with a father, but overall I guess its a survival mechanism that results in a :shrug: attitude about the whole "dad" thing.

it was rough my mom was a bitch..

shit come to think of it i think thats why i didnt grow up around my dad

Wolfchylde said:
Well if I say ANYTHING either way someone's gonna pipe up with "well not having your dad around was what made you gay" or something stupid like that.

But all in all there are a FEW times when a miss growing up with a father, but overall I guess its a survival mechanism that results in a :shrug: attitude about the whole "dad" thing.

wow.

i didnt know that homosexuals were proud of their deviancy.

official t-dub homo?

wow man. im shocked.

i have a question for you though, do you think you were born homosexual, or do you consider it a choice?

kimrari said:
wow.

i didnt know that homosexuals were proud of their deviancy.

official t-dub homo?

wow man. im shocked.

i have a question for you though, do you think you were born homosexual, or do you consider it a choice?

... and he wonders WHY there's a petition to ban him?

Oh and I dont speak for anyone else but Im pretty damn sure *I* was born like this. :wave:

And Im not PROUD to be gay, any more than Im PROUD to be male or PROUD to be righthanded... Im PROUD that Im comfortable with who I am.

And y'all amuse me... :D

I think his point is that it's odd how homosexuals talk about it being their private business, then go flaunt their homosexuality.

I personally couldn't care less about your homosexuality...

Wolfchylde said:
... and he wonders WHY there's a petition to ban him?

Oh and I dont speak for anyone else but Im pretty damn sure *I* was born like this. :wave:

And Im not PROUD to be gay, any more than Im PROUD to be male or PROUD to be righthanded... Im PROUD that Im comfortable with who I am.

And y'all amuse me... :D

no offense bro, but its either you were born gay, and have always been attracted to males all your life, or you werent.

there is no middle ground.

so which is it?

i was gunan post something about gay ppl posting and i thought there were cool before i knew they were gay and i still thought they were cool but the post sounded like i wanted cock...

so im gunan shut up now

edit. spellin

hmm, wolf isnt anwering the question is he.

alrighty.

now, all you borderline folks, keep this thread in mind the next time the gay debate comes up. becuz its a choice, no one is born homosexual. if that were so, God wouldnt tell them to turn from their ways in the bible.

Its a choice.

kimrari said:
no offense bro, but its either you were born gay, and have always been attracted to males all your life, or you werent.

so which is it?
Let me see... Hrm... have I always been attracted to men...

Yup.

That do it for you???

RJNBOND said:
I think his point is that it's odd how homosexuals talk about it being their private business, then go flaunt their homosexuality.

I personally couldn't care less about your homosexuality...
:shrug: If I was talking about how many guys Ive slept with, or whether I bust inside or not, or what guys I think are hot or anything else like that, Id see your point. But Im not going to be "closeted" or "invisible" just cuz people want me to be. People who dont like knowing that Im gay can just hit that ignore button and I wont be hurt at all. I read all the bizarre shit that everyone here discusses and usually dont even say jack shit one way or the other :p

kimrari said:

so which is it?

People can change sexual practice all throughout their lives. Just like anything else. Your tastes change. For example, I used to like wearing jeans, and now I can't stand them.

Anyway, back to the thread topic: what is it like to grow up without a father?

maybe homnosexuality is our way of the wordl population control????

i mean i saw 2 dogs fucking once they were both male.

stop trolling

Miracle said:
People can change sexual practice all throughout their lives. Just like anything else. Your tastes change. For example, I used to like wearing jeans, and now I can't stand them.

Anyway, back to the thread topic: what is it like to grow up without a father?

that, my dear friend, is exactly the point.

however, the gay agenda dictates that being gay is not a choice, and that they were born that way.

everytime i see wolfchylde it reminds me (btw i typod reminds reams when i was typing this) of those fucking godawful picks of him and some fat hairy men.

carry on...

btw im scarred 4 life.

fucking fags :(

Back