About Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

nullper

Veteran X
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/crime/terrorists/abu-musab-al-zarqawi/

This is the man allegedly responsible for beheading Berg. First half is done fairly well and I am willing to accept some of that but the latter half drips with a lot of anti-us venom making the picking out of details rough. Still an interesting bio (pre berg beheading).

some things that need clarrifying,

Most of the articles I have read from various sources including the BBC say his leg was wounded in Afghanistan by an american missile, he later fled to Iraq where it was amputated.

In Colin Powells briefing to the UN he was singled out as a Link between Al Qeida and the Iraq government. Mostly because he was allegedly treated at an Iraqi hospital. (I do not believe he was connected to Saddam though he is reported to have been holed up with rebel Kurds during most of his stay there, more likely in my mind is he wanted to overthrough a secular sadam for a more Militant Islamic government.)

He is allegedly knowledgable on the creation of Chemical weapons, why he has not used any in Iraq yet is interesting food for thought. Supposing for a minute it is true, he either can not get access to materials he needs, or he is trying to avoid causing civilian casulties among muslims.

He is allegedly the mastermind behind most of the suicide and roadside bombing campaign currently happening in iraq.

He has been linked in the media to the March 11, 2004 Madrid train bombings.

Thats all I got so far.

Back