[ROFL] Dumbass, goofy Fox news reporter gets hurt on live TV..hear the pain.

the best is how the camera man tracked her fall, so we get a great shot of her landing. but then he pulls away like "oops maybe we shouldn't film that!"

The only part I laughed at was when it cut back to the news reporters. The looks on their faces were that of amusment, not of concern.

If she wasn't trying to fucking STUNT in the grape bin, she wouldn't have fucked up.. But she had to do her little "jig" and she got BURNED BY THE FLAMES!!

I like how they had a little grunt dialogue between each other right before she couldn't lift her fucking HAM LEG up 2 feet to clear the bin lip.. The one girl was like "rgh" and the other went "argh" and then she fell and grunted more.

A++++ would buy from again.

Staples said:
The immaturity here is overwhelming.

That was a nasty fall. I wonder why the hell the platform was so high.
you're clearly a better person because you have a different sense of humor :nag:

Staples said:
The immaturity here is overwhelming.

That was a nasty fall. I wonder why the hell the platform was so high.

I hope you get hurt doing something stupid in a video that winds up on the internet so we can all laugh at your misfortune.

D-Sect said:
I like how they had a little grunt dialogue between each other right before she couldn't lift her fucking HAM LEG up 2 feet to clear the bin lip.. The one girl was like "rgh" and the other went "argh" and then she fell and grunted more.

Holy God that made my sides hurt. Verah nice.

And she wasn't "choking' whoever said that. When you choke there literally is no sound at all because there is no air moving over your vocal chords. When you're winded, you can still make sounds because you can still move small amounts of air in your throat. I could buy that she broke her ribs. That makes breathing painful and would make her grunt like that.

PixieDee said:
Holy God that made my sides hurt. Verah nice.

And she wasn't "choking' whoever said that. When you choke there literally is no sound at all because there is no air moving over your vocal chords. When you're winded, you can still make sounds because you can still move small amounts of air in your throat. I could buy that she broke her ribs. That makes breathing painful and would make her grunt like that.

Actually, you're no longer choking when you can't make any sounds, you have a full-blown airway obstruction. You can still make sounds while you're choking but means your airway is still partially open.

PS If you find someone is grabbing at their throat but is still wheezing or making noises of any kind, encourage them to keep coughing, don't perform the heimlich on them untill they pass out (abdominal thrusts) or stop being able to make noises (full obstruction).

wozzeck said:
Actually, you're no longer choking when you can't make any sounds, you have a full-blown airway obstruction. You can still make sounds while you're choking but means your airway is still partially open.

PS If you find someone is grabbing at their throat but is still wheezing or making noises of any kind, encourage them to keep coughing, don't perform the heimlich on them untill they pass out (abdominal thrusts) or stop being able to make noises (full obstruction).

Yeah. I just finished EMT-B school too.

PixieDee said:
Yeah. I just finished EMT-B school too.

Did you decide if you wanted to go on to paramedic school? I just called my local program up and they were not very nice people lol.

It's funny because the fucking stupid bitch tries to act all cute and shit, oh yeah you fucking angel, tries to act like an innocent fatass and gets fucking owned when her fucking stupid face slams into the fucking ground. I hope she lost all of her fucking teeth. Fucking pig, fat sack of lard shit.

Lets see how cute it is when she gets in a car accident.

Back