I need to quit smoking.

fb

Veteran XX
Freezing cold extremities on a 60+ degree day just isn't normal or healthy.

Alas... :smoker: :(

Quit. Seriously.

There are too many good reasons not to smoke, and only one good reason to smoke. Unfortunately, the one good reason is so damned persuasive.

Indeed it is. My job sucks, and I can smoke at work. That's pretty much why I still do.

I quit last December.
I smoked about a pack and a half every day.

I decided that I couldn't enjoy life while smoking anymore. It prevented me from exercising, it prevented me from smelling fresh air, it made my house stink, I was paying tons of money to industry scumbag execs who manufactured the shit, and money to local pork-belly tobacco taxation.

I was paying to end my life sooner, and smoking really doesn't do anything for you other than offer a really dubious high and a digital/oral fixation.

Imagine smokes never existed. How would you live your life? Simple. You'd do it without tobacco. You don't need it. Stop using it.

Go a month, and save the money you normally would have spent on the smokes on something for you - something that rocks. At the end of the month, start breathing, getting outside more often, enjoy things. Summer is a perfect time to quit.

untouchable said:
is it true that smoking makes it harder for u to "get it up"

aka get a boner

Maybe for middle-aged males. Men in their 20's and 30's who have erectile dysfunction have problems that are beyond cigarettes though.

smokes and weed def fuck with your circulation hardcore

not to say im impotent - but my lil guy def isnt as frisky as he used to be

Back