Judge to poor people: "Stop fucking!"

The mother was found to have neglected her four children, ages 1, 2, 4 and 5. All three children who were tested for cocaine tested positive, according to court papers. Both parents had a history of drug abuse. It was not immediately clear if the father had other children.

Should be mandatory sterilization + jail time.

Too many stupid fucking people in this world.

FunK-BomB said:
They can afford cocaine, but can't care for their children. What great people
No kidding. If three of your toddlers test positive for cocaine, its time for the government to step in, sieze the offending genitals, and destroy them by fire.

Nefilim said:
Should be mandatory sterilization + jail time.

Too many stupid fucking people in this world.

I'm a big old lib, and probably the most deserving of the "tree-hugger" label on TW, and even I agree with this.

Musashi said:
where in the constitution do reproductive rights come up?

since when do we need to write down something so obvious as 'the right to procreate' ?

the constitution has a lot of loopholes and wiggle room, if we run our nation on the words of the bill of rights instead of the intent of the bill of rights, we might as well start burning jews tomorrow.

edit: however, that's not to say i dont like the concept of telling people to stop fucking when they're useless sacks of shit who cant take care of their children, i just dont think we should.

How about a complete and total cessatation of public aid to back up the ruling? These people are obviously not paying their taxes, they arent contributing anything, so tell them that if they have another child, they get nothing and the kids they do have will be confiscated and sent to a couple that has their shit together.

Back