Im going to Waffle House once my gf wakes up

Reggs

Veteran XX
I think Im going to get a dubble waffle, 2 bacon, hash browns topped with chile, and a glass of milk.

http://www.wafflehouse.com/whmenu.pdf

I may only go with one waffle and convince my gf to share some country ham. In that case ill have to drink alot of water before I go so as not to feel parched.

You can now return from the edge of your seat.

tyrone-dogs2.jpg

Waffle house is good. It's fast and the food is fresh and greesy. Fuck any man who disrespects the house.

I got thrown out of the waffle house by my house. Walk in, go straight to the jukebox and put 5 bucks in the slot. Then make it play the waffle house song over and over. They unplug the fucker after the second time it comes on.
Coffee's hot
come on in
eggs are fresh
come on in
then scratchhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you get the fuck out!

ReCurve said:
I got thrown out of the waffle house by my house. Walk in, go straight to the jukebox and put 5 bucks in the slot. Then make it play the waffle house song over and over. They unplug the fucker after the second time it comes on.
Coffee's hot
come on in
eggs are fresh
come on in

:lol:

ReCurve said:
Coffee's hot
come on in
eggs are fresh
come on in

:rofl:

ReCurve said:
Coffee's hot
come on in
eggs are fresh
come on in

im so going to do that

you are my hero

I can never justify going to those places.
Visit a grocery store, and buy the same thing in the frozen section.
Every now and then, I'll do it if I'm on vacation.
And if I do it's gonna be the triple omlet with everything on it, side of sausage/bacon, toast.

Last time I was in Waffle House was 4:30 am in Louisville, Kentucky, with the participants of an epic bachelor party. I was so piss drunk I only remember brief moments of it. I remember distinctly that the waiter wouldn't take our order under we all told him our astrological signs. I also know that after I got home I puked solid for about 12 hours. I think the food was to blame. :p

Back