apparently some people think i should stop talking about dicks

Nido

Veteran X
and i really don't give a fuck what these people think, regardless of how long i have known them

if a few jokes about cocks gets you all upset and bothered you need to stop taking shit so seriously

A few jokes don't make me upset. It's the whole lot of "jokes" and comments and compliments about dicks that make me mildly irritated and very convinced that you are a child of 13, or thuper gay, something I personally have no problem with.

Speaking of which, I think computer games need more gay soldiers. When you order grenadiers in Red Alert, I think you should be able to order Gay Grenadiers. The special thing about them being that they would be JUST as good as any other grenadier. For equality, you know.

hahahah Tribalwar.com is sensitive and unsure of their sexuality.

Nido is WIN!

The MORE cocks the Merrier!!! woowoo!!!

Real people with interesting names

Beaver Dick Dc 916-836-1611 315 Bonta Blairsden CA 96103

http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=83&i=94

The late Dr. Harold Dick, famous in the field of naturopathic medicine, now known as the CO-FOUNDER OF CONSTITUTIONAL HYDROTHERAPY gave me daily, one-hour
treatments for one day short of 5 weeks.

http://cropandsoil.oregonstate.edu/people/faculty.php?ID=30

Richard P. Dick
Expertise Are Microbial Processes and Nutrient Cycling

1202thong.jpg

An acquaintance of mine in high school (friend of a friend) had the name Guy Mann. I can only assume this was bitterness on his father's part as his father's name was Richard Mann. I assume you can figure out the rest. Needless to say he got a lot of bad superhero jokes.

piotrr said:
A few jokes don't make me upset. It's the whole lot of "jokes" and comments and compliments about dicks that make me mildly irritated and very convinced that you are a child of 13, or thuper gay, something I personally have no problem with.

Speaking of which, I think computer games need more gay soldiers. When you order grenadiers in Red Alert, I think you should be able to order Gay Grenadiers. The special thing about them being that they would be JUST as good as any other grenadier. For equality, you know.
:rofl: and you could send them on suicide missions just for fun

It doesn't make us uncomfortable. You must realize that every time you post another pathetic poll about penises, you're only re-affirming your homosexuality to us. Or at the very least your desire to come out of the closet. So in short, we don't care either, fuck off faggot, and good day. :wave:

Back