Tribal War Anthem

SimoHayha

Veteran XV
Is one needed?

I think it would be something great to hum at work/school, as to remind me of TW's blatant rascism.

i liked Sir Lucius'
Star Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars
Revenge of the Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedi
No Return of the Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedi
Empire Strikes Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

JimmyCarter said:
simohayha is clearly either: mexican, black, korean, canadian, indian, iraqi, gay [strike]or a nerd[/strike]

We are all nerds here, my friend, whether we admit to it or not.

Any man who seeks fame of ANY kind on an Internet message board, whether for real-life sexual or violent exploits or for digitally based geeky exploits, is a nerd...or at least a geek.

I object to this phrase "TW's blatant rascism."

There are plenty of no rascist people here, TW isn't a rascist place on the whole.

pretty sure 90% of the people here aren't racist but lots use slurs b/c its "the way things get done" around here...or just for (old) shock value

Slurs are a cheap method of making oneself "cool" on TW, I find, though I'm not above making cheap shots at ethnicities using my own silver tongue.

I don't make fun of black people because I'm black on the inside.

Lets just use the theme for the rusky's in Red ALert. Battle march or something. Has the guy yelling and the troops marching in the background, catchy.

if TW really cares to object to being classified as "racist" then it should police the rampant racism.

Back