Just finished watching Dazed and Confused

Moebius

Contributor
Veteran X
and I cannot figure out for the life of me why people say hazing is bad. what the fuck? when i was a freshman i got the hell beat out of me. nowadays with this zero tolerance bullshit in schools you can't even give a kid a dead arm without getting suspended for 5 days.

when did society become a big fucking pussy?

because some people take it to absurd extremes

and who the fuck likes getting the shit beaten out of them?

or beating the shit out of other people?

it's fucking retarded

probably had something to do with splashing pig feces all over a person after raping them causing some sort of trauma.

Wren said:
because some people take it to absurd extremes

and who the fuck likes getting the shit beaten out of them?

or beating the shit out of other people?

it's fucking retarded
amen

wah i bet you pussies got the shit kicked out of you and were too pussy to do it to freshman when you were seniors.

Moebius said:
wah i bet you pussies got the shit kicked out of you and were too pussy to do it to freshman when you were seniors.

This man is either very wise, or the stupidest piece of fucking shit to ever grace these forums. I will opt for the second choice.

Moebius said:

Nothing remotely like that ever happened in my high school. It must be a hick thing.

Moebius said:
sorry faggot. not much you can do when 5 senior guys line up around you and swing a fucking paddle on your ass.

Call them all stupid faggots?

Anyone who does anything to another man's ass against his will is a stupid fuck

Dazed and Confused is fucking awesome BTW, but you'll notice the guys really into the hazing are the biggest assholes in the movie...so I guess it just suits some people.

Automatic Jack said:
Nothing remotely like that ever happened in my high school. It must be a hick thing.

dunno how the upper-class suburbs of philadelphia is a hick thing, but alright.

Most people here have only been touched by themselves and their mommy. Not much of a suprise no one has gotten the shit kicked out of them either.

Back