American Idol - Vote for John Stevens

NoGodForMe

Contributor
Veteran XX
index_johns.jpg

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm.../controversialviewervotehasidoltongueswagging

8pm EST

Last edited:
he is my best friend's cousin

so ya, I guess vote for him

I don't watch that shit though
my friend is always trying to make me watch him

Fantasia and LaToya are the only reasons to watch the show. John Stevens has that stupid Clay Aiken is-he-a-fag-or-not thing going w/the older crowd, so he gets votes even though he sucks.

Anyways, Fantasia will get a nice recording contract, so it doesn't really matter who actually 'wins.'

(Don't leave anything up to the public, they always fuck it up)

I generally can't stand most of it either.

Then I saw Fantasia Barrino sing "Summertime" and I almost came.

I realized the show is watchable if you just skip to the singing. I am also happy that Simon has the exact same things to say about the shitty ones as I do.

Spiderman said:
Haha Josh Stevens represent for Buffalo New York What What!!!!

Alright.

I'll be watching the hockey playoffs though.

You really can't represent Buffalo until you've fucked up in a professional sports championship game. Well, maybe not, but it sure helps.

Kerosene31 said:
Alright.

I'll be watching the hockey playoffs though.

You really can't represent Buffalo until you've fucked up in a professional sports championship game. Well, maybe not, but it sure helps.
Your economics have to suck, you have to be in a county where the executive wants to be KING, and you have to be perpetually depressed.

Fulfill these 3 things, and you're probably from Buffalo.

On his radio show heard in 5 states, Todd Schnitt www.schnittshow.com told his listeners to vote for John Stevens.

You don't have to watch the entire show if you think it's gay.
Tune in at 08:50pm est on Fox to get the recap and phone number to call. I'll post it here later tonight.

Back