Need investors

Fool

Whiny Bitch
Veteran XX
Anyone interested in making a shitload of money, please send me money for production capital on a killer idea I have.

Fool said:
I won't post said idea because someone will steal it.

If its a killer idea, is there any intellectual property to be held? You you might also want to consider whether the barriers to entry into market of this 'killer idea' would be low enough to allow a number of competitors.

pm then. startup capital for a good idea...could be possible. startup capital for making hamster shit into an alternate fuel source...uhh...

Fool PM me in IRC, if you are serious.... I may have some extra floating cash, if its a worthy idea.

Alright fine, it's the John Kerry flip flops. Custom designed flip flops with John Kerry's face on them.

Political differences aside, these sort of gimmick political items always sell.

what no takers? Come on this is gold and you know it. Just like the Iraqi playing cards.

if he wins then yeah, its very likely that something like that could make a decent return...all that kind of crap sells....internet..local flea markets, its not too far fetched to think that presidential flip flops could actually sell pretty good..i mean come on..the pet rock was a major seller in this country for about 5 years..people will buy anything..if its something with like kerry and the presidential seal on it, it actually could do decent.

Back