[NHL] Habz vs B'z game 7

Montreal, the city whose economy is based of dirty American Buisinesman enjoying themselves with the loose canadian womens.

uh ok.

anyways, yes good series so far, and if mtl loses it it'll be remembered as "The series Theo lost" if they win it'll be "The great comeback"

|vm| said:
uh ok.

anyways, yes good series so far, and if mtl loses it it'll be remembered as "The series Theo lost" if they win it'll be "The great comeback"

I would of guessed the series Kovie lost or Kovie won.

Should be a good game, now that Boston has their backs up against the wall like Montreal has the past 2. I wasn't able to watch the last two games but I assume Montreal played that much better out of desperation.

When all is said and done though, as a B's fan, I won't be too disappointed if they lose because Montreal has been the better team 5 out of the 6 games played so far. The better, harder working team should move on.

Thornton has possibly been the biggest let down for me. I know he's been hurt but come on, he's really killed his team by obviously not being honest about the impact of his injury. Sullivan should have moved him to Rolston's line or sat him. He hasn't recorded a point this series.

Raycroft stole a couple games from the Habs and he has really impressed me. He deserves the Calder, whichever way the series goes.

GG's, Minus the dives and the bad calls by the refs.

i agree with brom... Boston should play as good as they did in game 1 tonight.. it'll be a real tough game for both sides. Theo and Raycroft will decide the winner.

... are you claiming that this series will be remembered as something epic in montreal or something? THE GREAT COMEBACK? Its a first round series. Anyway, Montreal is a bunch of faggots...I hope they start to win and then joe thornton just punks that little bitch riberio in the face, and then punks that little bitch kolev in the face. That is all.

Bromus said:
Should be a good game, now that Boston has their backs up against the wall like Montreal has the past 2. I wasn't able to watch the last two games but I assume Montreal played that much better out of desperation.

When all is said and done though, as a B's fan, I won't be too disappointed if they lose because Montreal has been the better team 5 out of the 6 games played so far. The better, harder working team should move on.

Thornton has possibly been the biggest let down for me. I know he's been hurt but come on, he's really killed his team by obviously not being honest about the impact of his injury. Sullivan should have moved him to Rolston's line or sat him. He hasn't recorded a point this series.

Raycroft stole a couple games from the Habs and he has really impressed me. He deserves the Calder, whichever way the series goes.

GG's, Minus the dives and the bad calls by the refs.

I totally agree, that solves the Calder dilemma that was pending before the beginning of the playoffs, Raycroft > Ryder gg's. Ryder hasn't produced at all...

I see him every night I work at my night club (we have a lot of habs players coming every night when they are in town) and he fucking sucks as a person. So cocky, looking at women's asses lmao... He sucks in the serie though...
We did the habs Halloween party last year... we couldn't bring in cameras though... There are things I saw there I would be rich if I sent the pics to the Journal of Montreal lol. Ribeiro won the costume contest imitating Michael Jackson on *Thriller* ;)

Last edited:
Back