RedSox Fans/Boston Peoples - RedSox Radio

DV

Veteran XV
Is there an site somewhere online that broadcasts RedSox games (Home being most important, away games if possible?)

I'd really like to catch some of the games that aren't broadcasted on TV out here, and I would rather not have to pay for that fucking ESPN Insider or whatever the hell it is to listen to games.

I figure one of other Sox fans or someone in Boston might know something?

nope....mlb.com offers you the ability to watch all games via interweb for 15$ per month tho....

Yeah, almost had it in the bottom of the 10th too... That was a nice catch.

Tonight is when the fun starts, 8:00 EST vs the Yankees at Fenway.

They are also dedicating a statue tonight before the game to Ted Williams.

You know... I've been a Sox fan since I was like 5, I'm not from Boston, in fact I'm from no where near Boston. But when you are five and someone asks you who your team is you pick one, I've stuck with that one all my fucking life.

I don't like the Yankees, why? Because I'm a Boston fan. However, I respect their players, they have a good team, and have for a while now. I've gotten into it a few times with Yankees fans, most of the time because they are being cock sucking assholes like yourself.

I'll give props to the yankees when its due. However I guess my question is this, why do asshats such as yourself choose to give Yankee fans country wide a bad name by opening your god damned mouth, instead of showing a little fucking humility. (I mean christ, you lost to fucking FLORIDA last year.)

Its gonna be a good season, and I do belive that the Yankees have a good team. I honestly belive that at the end of the season, much like last year it will come down to Boston and NY... I belive that this time NY won't be able to pull it off.

Last edited:
herbtown said:
nope....mlb.com offers you the ability to watch all games via interweb for 15$ per month tho....

Yeah see thats weak, I figured there might be some Boston Affiliate station or something that broadcasts the game there, that might have an interweb feed or something.

*EDIT:* I may have found one, although I won't be positive until there is a game, their site mentions that they do broadcast Sox games, and there is a webcast of their broadcasts. However they also link the the MLB.com MLB:TV thing. So I'm not positive if they do something else for their webcast during Sox games or not.

Last edited:
hold on DV, there's one station out of Providence I think, but I'm not sure it will work.

WEEI boston used to have online audio, but most online audio providers aren't allowed to broadcast games over the internet anymore, due to the MLB package.

T w i z t i D said:
hold on DV, there's one station out of Providence I think, but I'm not sure it will work.

WEEI boston used to have online audio, but most online audio providers aren't allowed to broadcast games over the internet anymore, due to the MLB package.

Yeah that was the one that I found, and they were listed in a couple places as having an online feed, but after checking for the feed itself it seems that it doesn't exist any more.

I really don't want to soak the 15$ a month through mlb.com so I'll either just give up and accept that I'll have to catch those games via text at ESPN... Or I'll pick up one of those international radio things, and just pick up the games from Boston on a standard radio.

edit: gonna PM link, so none of you fuckers report it to MLB or something

apparently these guys are streaming sox games, and MLB hasn't cracked down on them yet. Tonight's game is on national tv, but you may be able to get them on Sat on this site.

I highly doubt it'll last all season though, MLB will crack the whip eventually, as soon as someone finds out

Yeah, I have to work tonight, so I may just catch the beginning of the game on Fox before I pass out... Wish I didn't have to work tonight so I could catch the entire game, but alas the down sides of Graveyards.

Should be a great game.

HeLLrAiSr said:
their name is the red sox only because the yankees keep beating the fucking bloody shit outta them :)

6-2 Final Boston.... Would you like to keep talking?

I'm a yankee fan but live across the street from Wakefields uncle.

so I'm not too upset with the loss. I guess :)

blue jays are taking the division :F we're just giving everyone a buffer zone before we GET HOTTTTTTT

you can listen to games for free on MLB.com.. thing is, you gotta sign up for SI. But as long as you cancel during the 4 issue trial period, you never get charged for anything on your cc, and you get to keep the audio broadcasts for free.

makes work so much nicer when you have a game to listen to ;)

ps. f boston.

Back