a new hope! [mlb mets]

herbtown

Contributor
Veteran XX
mets' yates vs atlanta braves tonite!

yates rox...i'd like to thank the A's for sending him to us for david justice....

woot woot...

has Cameron hit his 3 home runs in a game then strike out everytime for the next month yet?
Oops have not played long enough this season for the month long strikeout streak.

Drinks2no.enD said:
has Cameron hit his 3 home runs in a game then strike out everytime for the next month yet?
Oops have not played long enough this season for the month long strikeout streak.

that was 4 homers

what happened herbz? it seemed like a year ago, most of your threads were about sex, women, etc. they were awesome and hilarious. now all i ever see are sports threads.

major life change or what? seems like a totally different herbz.

(this is to be taken lightly and in good fun. i mean no offense)

lonewolf63afo said:
At least he is back to making good nice sports posts
he very well may, but i'm very disconnected from all sports outside of college football. even then i really only care about the big 10 at most. oh, and notre dame losing. fucking notre dame.

Doaln said:
what happened herbz? it seemed like a year ago, most of your threads were about sex, women, etc. they were awesome and hilarious. now all i ever see are sports threads.

this is a good change.

Doaln said:

(this is to be taken lightly and in good fun. i mean no offense)

well, i've always talked about sports here.....

and i don't talk about sex 24/7 cuz then i'd walk around with hard-onz even after busting inside 1 or 2x the night before... ;P

depends on my mood i guess....i don't like peeps thinking i'm some sex stud when i'm a greasy wop....

Back