id like to take a roll call of those permabanned from dynamix irc

Glare

Veteran XX
please post here if you've been permabanned from irc, id like to get a total of people permabanned over the last few days.

ill start

i was permabanned as of last night

my offense: artistic expression through colorful patriotic lines of text

I was banned for 48 hours.
I "threatened" Twizted's life a' la Cyanide, and asked PJ if he was gonna investigate.
BAM. .got the boot. Not perma. .but sheesh.

:heart: Teddy

are you familiar with my band?

we "play" irc channels through the use of sounds and visuals and we were victimized by dynamix irc police

but its cool if you post links to a virus that can wreck peoples comp (just dont spam it!!)

I am banned

all i did was try to convey my opinion that my roommate should be unbanned from his irc room to mogs

mogs snitched to eKnight Biter, who apparently thought Mogs was a woman and told me to stop. I refused to tolerate such an infringement on my free specch

rat.jpg

T w i z t i D said:
I am banned

all i did was try to convey my opinion that my roommate should be unbanned from his irc room to mogs

mogs snitched to eKnight Biter, who apparently thought Mogs was a woman and told me to stop. I refused to tolerate such an infringement on my free specch

Twiz imma rape your first-born and throw him/her in a ditch. vav

how dumb u gotta be to get permabanned from irc

(btw lol i requested a ban, do drugs, used to do construction, and dont like bush, just in case u needed something to respond w/)

Back