waiting for your fiance to come out of surgery...

Snakes

Veteran XX
sucks... =/

just roaming around thinking stupid things and not even tribalwar is putting a smile on my face...

Boob job YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Besides that, hope she is AOFUCKINGK and you live happily ever after (with some nice big titties)

you can go look for a new fiance on okcupid.com to pass the time. you know, just to cover all your bases.

if only it were that... shes having a pericardial effusion drained (fluid buildup around the heart)

she went in a little before ten and they said its "a couple hours, fairly short". I dont know what they think short is, but to me waiting on the outside thats a long damn time... im hoping by 2pm i guess?

for complete assholes like iamatree who know nothing about her, shes 18 months post bone marrow transplant done to cure her leukemia. Its been a very long rough road, heres to hoping that this is the last procedure she'll need...

Fallen|Snakes said:
she went in a little before ten and they said its "a couple hours, fairly short". I dont know what they think short is, but to me waiting on the outside thats a long damn time... im hoping by 2pm i guess?

The doc has got to have a few minutes to get his freak on while she is still out.

you two have been through a lot. my gf has to go in for some fairly serious tests next week and i know i'll be on my toes in the waiting room (already am at the prospect of the results turning out poorly). i'm sure she'll be perfectly fine though, snakes. good luck anyways :)

Fallen|Snakes said:
if only it were that... shes having a pericardial effusion drained (fluid buildup around the heart)

I had that once. My doctor told me to take Advil and it went away :shrug:

sounds like the two of you have been through too much to let something like this get you down. Everything will be fine. :heart:

Now's a good time to write down all the things you're thinking about, because chances are if you're down on yourself you'll be worrying about little(and important) things that you might never get the chance to do. Write them down, then make them a priority after she gets out.

Best of luck to the both of you.

Back