after 10 months in hell

SupaKalel

Contributor
Veteran X
i am coming home... i will be home in 2 days... god bless the rest of the soldiers and marines that are in Iraq now. I will definitely reserve 10 chairs for ya'll at the bar when ya get back. much <3.

Awesome, glad you made it out ok. My best friend just arrived in Bagdhad a few days ago, hope he makes it through as well. Welcome home and thanx.

Fyre Knight said:
Awesome, glad you made it out ok. My best friend just arrived in Bagdhad a few days ago, hope he makes it through as well. Welcome home and thanx.

if ur friend stays in baghdad he will be fine, its the safest area by far in all iraq. i will definitely pray for him and hope he comes back safely.

K-Rex said:
Thanks soldier. Bro did time there, you may have run across him. Major Vince Gilkey?

i was under the 82nd Airborne Division, so unless he was under them, Iraq is pretty big so maybe i didn't run into him, but i am glad he is home safely.

can you tell me how dangerous is it to be a u.s. soldier in iraq at the moment?
and where does that danger come from?

it is extremely dangerous, the iraqis out of nowhere have become more violent within the last 2 weeks than they have been over the last 4 months, ever since the marines came in they have become more violent in the fallujah area and u have seen what has been on the news about 20 marines in the last 2 weeks have died. it has become extremely dangerous in the sunni triangle and i am praying for them all to come home safely, the truth of the matter is that alot of them are not. :( ... may God bless them all.

we all love you, but beware of orbital, dresden and fatman spitting on returning GIs at the airport.

Musashi said:
we all love you, but beware of orbital, dresden and fatman spitting on returning GIs at the airport.

i am landing with my m249 aka SAW... let them try and attempt to spit on me. i'll pump them with 200 rounds a minute divided between all 3 of em.

Musashi said:
I'm against the war, but ANYONE who doesn't want our boys back safe and sound as soon as possible is definitely crazy

_Laggeh_ said:
i am landing with my m249 aka SAW... let them try and attempt to spit on me. i'll pump them with 200 rounds a minute divided between all 3 of em.

I will paypal you 5 dollars if you do.

willy... damn u r alive.. i haven't seen u on aim or irc in the longest. <3.. im me when u can i am still secretokrpyton.

Last edited:
Back