woot! bought a new 5 button intellimouse, need good games to take advantage of it

K

kimrari

this is the best mouse evar

need some good games to take advanta of know having 5 buttons at my fingertips.

thx

kimrari said:
this is the best mouse evar

need some good games to take advanta of know having 5 buttons at my fingertips.

thx
Try any game that requires the usage of more than two buttons, retard.

thats a good idea triple.

i havent considered the implications of using a 5 button mouse throughout my traditional applications.

i wish more apps had native support for multi button mice.

minesweeper.jpg
jiminy said:
minesweeper
Shit...you beat me to it...

kimrari said:

i havent considered the implications of using a 5 button mouse throughout my traditional applications.

They do. You aren't the first to grab a multi-button mouse, they've been out for years.

kimrari said:

Are you fucking stupid? Wait, don't answer that.

Every application supports multi-button mouse. That's because, amazingly, you can bind the extra buttons on the mouse to any button on the keyboard! Wow! If they have such amazing technology today, what will they have in 1993!?

triple said:
They do. You aren't the first to grab a multi-button mouse, they've been out for years.

true, theyve been out for a while.

but few of the apps i use (lets use common sense and exclude those that range in the sevral hundred-1000 dollar price range like photoshop and office, etc) dont by default have options for more then the standard 3 button mouse.

kimrari said:

but few of the apps i use (lets use common sense and exclude those that range in the sevral hundred-1000 dollar price range like photoshop and office, etc) dont by default have options for more then the standard 3 button mouse.
Kimrari makes me wish that humanity never evolved.

Kura - some didn't.

kimrari said:

You're really thick..

Kurayami said:
u need 2 pay 1000 4 apps 2 use ur mouse bottons

Hello Kurayami,

Since it looks like your still starving for attention, I will respond to you.

Are you openly stating that you didn't purchase the expensive software on your computer?

Love,

Kimrari

kimrari said:
Are you openly stating that you didn't purchase the expensive software on your computer?
No, you fucking twit. I'm stating that you don't need to buy $1000 software in order to bind your extra mouse buttons to ctrl, alt, or X using the software that came with your God damned mouse. Do you know what "bind" means? Do you understand that buttons like "ctrl" do not require expensive software to function?

I put one button to microphone activation for TS/Vent. The 5th I put on whatever is convenient, usually something with speech though.

Helado said:
I put one button to microphone activation for TS/Vent. The 5th I put on whatever is convenient, usually something with speech though.
But TS doesn't costs thousands of dollars!

Back