tribal war needs to crash so I can get my homework done

P Masta Flex

Contributor
Veteran X
I dont want to write this essay on thucydides and I keep throwing up the TW

it's down all the time.. why not for the next hour?

Pretend that completing your homework is essential in proving that a vast right-wing conspiracy on TW actually exists!

i need to write a report on a passage to india. i haven't read the book, or even the sparknotes i printed out, but i will finish this report by tomorrow. hurray!

fucking lame greek shit, i cant stay on topic, I keep trying to match it with modern day, and I dont want to sound like im pushing my political opinions, I just want to get a decent grade.

FUCK

Locke355 said:
want my help?
sure

although i don't think even this guy can help me

obi_wan1.jpg

double meaning! ZING!

you dont want to touch this shit with a 10 foot pole

my thesis statement (that I must use)

"Thucydidie's Peloponnesian War is a manual for national suicide"

I keep trying to point out the similarities between the post WWII US and Athens and im sound like im trying to shovel "an EVIL liberal agenda"

Maybe I should try to contrast it to the spanish empire's downfall, or Rome..., but they dont fit as well / I clearly know a bit more about modern day events and it makes it that much easier.

just call colosus a fat loser that's unable to have sex w/ pixiedie b/c he can't find his 3.5" love rod

tw will go down faster than a vietnamese hooker with oral herpes

nice, i got this when trying to post reply
There seems to have been a slight problem with the TribalWar Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Back