Eternal Sunshine

Special---K

Contributor
Veteran XX
Sorry, I can't find the other thread about it

I saw it last night....wow!
I loved it. Great story and the whole experience is like a bad trip (but in a good way)

Much respect to Jim Carrey, you really get to see how much talent he has. Kinda reminded me of Punch Drunk Love and how much respect I gained for Adam Sandler...except this movie was way more insane.

Charlie Kaufman is really on a tear with Being John Malkovich, Adaptation and now this.

thumbs up

bonus - Kirsten Dunst jumping around in her panties

i thought it was a great movie (dunno about the best movie ever as some people here have said)....

totally in love with kate with blue and red hair and emotional problems....RAWWWWWR TO THE MAXXX ..my type of girl!!

cacophobia said:
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282356&page=1&pp=20

IMO it's movie of the year.. on par with American Beauty. Too bad it's gonna get all but shafted by the time the Academies roll around again. Some article in last week's paper was talking about how it will still have good influence at that time because of the new DVD releasing schedule or something, but it's still gonna get shafted.

yeah, ther'll probably be some ne Tom Hanks / Sean Penn movie that's all sappy getting released around Xmas that will soak up all the votes

Hey I like those two guys ... it's just a shame that this movie did so poorly at the box office. Hell, it was only on at one screen at our main movie theater, when Matrix 2/3 opened on 4 apiece.

not sure really. drug references...."adult themes"....cursing (nothing too major)

i guess you get to see kristens nipples outlined in the wifebeater she wears

AkumA said:
Thats fine but give me a reason rather then being the typical TW concurer/negative person
con·cur ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-kûr)
intr.v. con·curred, con·cur·ring, con·curs
To be of the same opinion; agree: concurred on the issue of preventing crime.

??? I am agreeing with what you said genius.

Back