best mints?

slacker

Veteran XX
i am very concious about my breath, and always have mints/breath strips on me. the problem is that after taking the same type of mint, i get sort of immune to it...it is no longer "spicy" and the scent lasts for a very short time...not to mention, stops being minty and gets more sugary. so, question is, what are the best mints for long lasting scent and breath protection?

ones that no longer work for me are altoids, certs, listerine/eclipse breath strips, starbucks coffee mints

I don't give a fuck about my breath. I brush my teeth twice a day, if it isn't 100% perfect inbetween those two times, oh well. Everyone elses' breath smells like asshole too.

FunK-BomB said:
get some tongue scrapers and scrape all that white shit off your tongue
^^^ oh yes.. this is very important

not only does it get rid of the bad breath causing germs, it also makes food taste better because your taste buds are healthy and clean

·liquid· said:
^^^ oh yes.. this is very important

not only does it get rid of the bad breath causing germs, it also makes food taste better because your taste buds are [strike]healthy and clean[/strike] fucking scraped off

fixed

Altoids Peppermint Strips

I think it's fresh burst I chew, the one with the little bubbles in it. It tastes good and gives you good breath.

The secret behind good breath is flossing really. But if you're in a dire situation, you do what you gotta.

Back