Dorm Classics: Friend's Story

SonGohan

Veteran XX
Ok, so a friend of mine at work stops me as I'm about to clock in and HAS to tell me this story, so I listen...

A guy in her dorm got home and went to bed on the top bunk of the bunkbed. No more then 10 minutes later his friend and roommate walks in with his girlfriend and proceeds to do the nasty beneath him. After a bit, he hears his friend voice below him ask the girl the 'turn over'. She at first declines with a no, but the friend asks again and eventually he hears shuffling. Next thing you know, the woman screams and is on the floor shitting uncontrolably... She had torn her O-Ring. The friend had gotten shit on, so he puked twice... once on the bed, another on the floor. During which, the guy on the top bunk thinks "Oh shit, should I help?" so he gets off the bunk, slips and breaks his ankle...

... This story will live on forever in dorm history.

You have any good-uns?

Well, kinda similar. This kinda slutty girl we all know brings someone dude with her to her dorm both real drunk. They have sex and aftewards while sleeping the dude wakes up and pukes all over her back.

Lord Elessar said:
pics or it's a fake. oh and I bet that room smelled REALLY bad.

She had no pics. I actually doubted it myself and posted on TW mainly to see if someone would say "Yeah well that one's already all over the internet"

Never heard that one so I must assume it is true. Vomit + shit in a dorm room would make me puke. THE SMELL :sick: and then having to clean it up...

O-Ring-552-BV.jpg

Back