Upset City on the NCAA hoops Tournament

ScooBySnaCk

Tribalwar Overlord
Veteran XX
I usually do not give a rats ass about basketball except during tournament time and this year has been pretty crazy.

2 #1 seeds out along with some other high ranked teams...Freaking UNR (University Nevada Reno) beat gonazaga 91-72...
Xavier beat the piss out of Miss St...

Crazy shit

every years pretty crazy and this year is no exception I love march madness so much.
I thought pacific was gonna knock off kansas too that would have been awesome.

The Duke Illinois game should be pretty good..but I think Duke will pull it off...but ya never know

ScooBySnaCk said:
The Duke Illinois game should be pretty good..but I think Duke will pull it off...but ya never know

BAH!!! If The Illini can keep up their O then Duke doesn't have a change.

Now that I said that they will lose by 20.

Atleast they beat the snot out of the trash talking Cinci fags.

too bad sooners never even made the tourney :rofl:

kansas will beat uab, after that huge win you can see them losing badly :/

If GT would stop making getting a win so damn hard they would be damn near a lock at this point, but instead they have to live life dangerously and let UNC, UNI, and BC all back into games.

UAB over Kansas is not a huge upset, UAB has been a solid team all year. They play 11 deep and no one averages over 25 minutes and sometimes that can be a good or bad thing during the tourney, but its working for them.

My final four is still in tact....Okl St, Duke, Syracuse and GA Tech.

I live 3 miles form the university... they are finally coming around in their sports program. :)

A proven fact in the NCAA's is that the smaller conference teams, while they might make a splash during the first weekend, almost never make it further. UAB and Pacific will be gone by next Sunday, mark it down. There are very very rare exceptions to this, but in general it's the larger conference teams, and single digit seeds, that make it to the Final Four.

Back