so i'm going to prom

Turqy

Veteran X
i'm a sophmore in college and just got asked to goto a local highschool prom by i a girl i met a few weeks ago. should be cool but i have to admit its very weird doing the whole prom ordeal again after pretty much leaving all of high school behind me.

if i can get pix i'll post them, but b4 prom its not likely. oh yeah i dont' have to pay for anything besides my tux so this could work out real nicely, i just want to know if shes a virgin or not...

man i hated prom the first time...biggest money making scam ever. $50 for ONE prom ticket was nuts :( i dont think i could do it again. wasnt worth it the first time IMO. esp since i was dating the person i went with and tapped it frequently.

good to know the voices of TW only care about themselves still. for a sec i thought they might consider the other side of things.

she didn't get asked to the prom and our first meeting was arranged (unbeknownst to me) to see if she wanted to ask me to go. i dont know about you interweb allstars but i thoroughly enjoyed my small-town prom and i see no reason to not enjoy a prom in a larger city where i don't have to pay for jack shit.

oh yeah she is a sr and my best friend is her bestfriends luvar so i won't be goin' solo. if ur gonna rag on anyone make it him b/c he's 21 dating a sr in HS with nazi Christian parents of doom.

Mr. Wiggles said:
if she is hot???? Thats what i want to know.

probably not since she didnt get asked in the first place (either that or just not popular)

dont hate just cause the man is doing something nice for someone else

I took a girl 2 years younger than me to the prom... but she ended up feeling really awkward and left. It was a shitty prom anyway.

thats the crazy thing. she is hot but shes a north texas girl (and everyone in north central texas is hot if you've never been here) so the kind of girls that every guy in a school in new jersey would be fapping over get left behind here.

and yeah shes of age :p

thats the crazy thing. she is hot but shes a north texas girl (and everyone in north central texas is hot if you've never been here) so the kind of girls that every guy in a school in new jersey would be fapping over get left behind here.

And yeah shes of age

I knew there was somthing behind this

Back