So I reinstalled t1...

Pachacutec

Veteran X
and there is no one playing!

I only see like 3 servers worth loading up,
5150e, (which isn't there sometimes)
Tennesee something or other...
and IBA which I can't find for some reason.

Am I missing some?

total of 221 or so servers..

yeah i know kinda sad...

i figured i wanted to start prepping the mindset for getting back into serious tribing
(with tv on the way!) apparently legions of people didn't think like i did...

i started playing again for the tourney.. few servers have people and they all run that gay 5v5 dueling nade spam shit maps : ) full of newbies too. (most of which chain all game with the interpolar crap)

yeah, I reinstalled tribes because I got nostalgic, found cds with all my old settings and scripts and played in heaven for awhile. (my settings still even had the pw for it, lol)

Then I started playing in duel servers.

The servers have no one good left, one time gringo came into the duel server and I'd gotten so used to people sucking that he owned me for a good 30 duels lol.

oh and i meant LT by that map remark btw. It takes the skill out of the maps, esp. SH/RC... I got bitched out by the idiots when i said SH LT is lame in a full pub.

I actually loaded up Legends for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I was fairly impressed with the job they did but no one plays it.

I went back from t2 to t1 about a year ago. It's usually pretty tough to find a decent server, unless 5150w is open. It's one of the few that actually pings well for me too.

Usually it's better than it was last night. I blame it on finals and spring break. Just like tw, the week before, the week during, and the week after finals always sucks.

Both USR 1 and 2 are dead, the only servers running are Splatterfest and TTS, sometimes ATF's. In duel, SKB is the only decent one. And it's still almost a year until T:V ships... :(

I start up the occasional pub NON-LT every now and then...but I stay in there for hours waiting for full server. When SHpub is done they all leave :/

Yea, I like lt because I only kinda suck at it (as opposed to almost completely sucking at non-lt tribes)

And your basic choice for servers are (west):

5150w
high ping
LT

Sux. :(

I find LT to be pretty fun. Don't have to worry about sniping or keeping your base. It simplifies things if you aren't in the mood to play Tribes like it used to be. Anyhow, there are usually a few good games going on at night.

Try 5150e, 5150w, Heaven, -oG- Public Central, IBA Central Servers, Wal Mart, Rosco's Competition East, Purple Sticky Punch.

Back