Sportscenter

JerryGarcia

Contributor
Veteran XX
Ummm why are they having they're fucking auditions on air. God damnit I just want sportscenter not retards trying to become announcers, and the critique of them.

(This thread due to that damn show "Dream Job")

ohh and the girl in the black is cross-eyed

ESPN wants to become MTV

IT is sad, but it is the decline of ESPN started by Stuart Scott getting way out of control.

Playmakers was cool, a movie like the Bear Bryant one every now and then is cool, but this gay shit is not acceptable.

{FSC}Godfather said:
ESPN wants to become MTV

IT is sad, but it is the decline of ESPN started by Stuart Scott getting way out of control.

Playmakers was cool, a movie like the Bear Bryant one every now and then is cool, but this gay shit is not acceptable.
:huh:

Playmakers was the worst thing ever aired on that network. Stuart Scott is cool. Dream Job is cool(its on once a week for fucks sake, just ignore it if you don't like it). I fail to see how ESPN wants to become MTV. They already show sportscenter 10x a day, when they have to resort to showing the fucking spelling bee, ping pong, and math competitions then i think its time to throw in something a little different into the mix.

cheezit said:
:huh:

Playmakers was the worst thing ever aired on that network. Stuart Scott is cool. Dream Job is cool(its on once a week for fucks sake, just ignore it if you don't like it). I fail to see how ESPN wants to become MTV. They already show sportscenter 10x a day, when they have to resort to showing the fucking spelling bee, ping pong, and math competitions then i think its time to throw in something a little different into the mix.

playmakers was cool

LPforever said:
playmakers was cool

if by cool you mean the most idiotic sports show ever that included ever stereotype known to man that had little to nothign to do with sports anyway, then yes, it was "cool."

Krakbaby said:
stuart scott is a fucking douchebag

i love his stereotypical black phrases such as... "look at shaq gettin CRUNK UNDER THE BASKET" or "tracy mcgrady HOLLA AT YA BOY"

ugh

ps. playmakers was awesome..

The last time i enjoyed Sportscenter for more than giving me scores was when Craig Kilbourne was on it.

a lot of people think david robinson is over the hill, but in my book, you gotta get to white castle before the weirdos show up

tonight at the alamodome, he gets happy go jacky over the big white guy like a donkey eating a waffle

SWEET SASSY MOLASSY

get out the checkbook and pay grandma for the rubdown

hahah

thats better than stuart scotts uncle tom office nigger shit

Back