what the shit does this mean, i just got a call from an ex-gf

Diablo Escobar

Contributor
Veteran XX
my turn to attention whore! weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anyway this was really fucked up. A girl I dated 3 years ago for like 6 months calls me up out of the blue a few minutes ago, just wanting to chat.

This girl was fucking insane when we dated, she like slit her wrists 3 times, once right in front of me, really fucked up shit. It took most of the time we dated for me to find a way to break up with her without her removing herself from life.

Anyway, she calls me up and pulls "do you know who this is?" on me, and she says her name and i'm thinking "oh fuck"

No kids or anything, but she did drop a bomb. Her boyfriend in the Navy proposed to her, and she has the ring. He's on some boat somewhere, and she's fucking calling me, asking if i want to meet for coffee or some shit. This is totally fucked up, and completely random. I mean, i happen to be on spring break this week, otherwise i wouldn't have been home to take the call.

I ended up talking to her, but now i'm freaked out that i told too much truth. I should have lied and made shit up. I revealed wayyyyyy too much of my real life to this crazy chick, i shoulda just hung up. How do you get prepared for phone calls like that though?

you dont prepare for them. fuck her while youre there. then you leave. no big deal. shes got a man and shes looking for fun before she gets married.

Morbid said:
Uhh she just wants a fuck buddy.
i don't think so

i got the distinct impression during the phoen call that she was engaged, or that she ahd the ring, but didn't really want it, or wasn't sure what she wanted to do.

Now this chick knew i was going places, college and law school and shit, and we were both dirt fucking poor. I dunno, i don't think she was just looking for a fuck buddy, it seemed like she was looking for a way out.

how the fuck did she even remember my number

My ex from five years ago emailed me, with a new last name and a baby in her arms.

It was strange.

She wrote, and your girl there is writing, to apologize for the fucked up shit she did, even if she won't name it. Mine told me she was pregnant to see what my reaction would be. Yours slit her wrists. They both have some apologizing to do, not that strange really, she is just tying up loose ends.

I'd usually suggest some rational explanation but seeing as this girl was a total nutter, its not surprising that she kept your number. Theres a few possible things shes looking for in meeting you again, my suggestion is to keep the conversation focused on the present and if shes still a nut (highly likely) make sure you have a good excuse to ditch early.

T w i z t i D said:
i don't think so

i got the distinct impression during the phoen call that she was engaged, or that she ahd the ring, but didn't really want it, or wasn't sure what she wanted to do.

Now this chick knew i was going places, college and law school and shit, and we were both dirt fucking poor. I dunno, i don't think she was just looking for a fuck buddy, it seemed like she was looking for a way out.

Well yeah she could be looking for a way out...you never specified this...

But I'm willing to bet she wants a vist from Bucky Naked while the hubby to be is overseas. This is the norm for chicks with husbands/boyfreinds in the service. Trust me I know. :p

i tried to keep wishing her luck with her engagement and telling her that if the guy treats her well, that she should go for it and shit like that

Back