One of your friends is cheating on your friend...?

two friends i hang out with kind of frequently. the girl is hot, cool, but leg locked. the guy can pick up alot of not so hot chicks real easy.

basically, they're both my good friends. they went out last year for like 3 or 4 mo, broke up, then got back together like a week before valentines day when she was drunk. since then, shes definetly started caring alot more for him tho.

just found out last night the guy cheated on her...found out thru one of his stoned friends.

do i tell the girl? keep it quiet?

im thinking i should just shut up.

but this girl is a true friend...i could rely on her for anything/etc. but the guy is cool too.

shrug :/

she's pretty hot but i don't see anything except vulnerable-been cheated on-sex which im not really looking for cuz shes my friend?

the stoned friend didn't rat him out. i was chillin in the room with stoned friend, cheater, and cheater's roomate (another one of my friends). the stoned friend had never met me before and had no idea that i hang out with the girl alot. he just assumed we were all homies and was laughin about it when the cheater went outside to chat with the cheatee.

note cheater has an implied negative connotation, i only use it cuz i didn't name him.

Either tell her, or forget the whole thing for good. There's nothing worse than keeping dark secrets...

Here's what you do..

Fuck her. Then she will have cheated on him. So now you can keep your mouth shut with a clear conscience.

I'd look the other way, she's gonna say you're lying and never speak to you agian and he is going to get pissed and never speak to you agian.

tell the cheater to fess up to the girl because she is going to find out anyway

tell him that if he doesn't and if she asked you then you aren't going to tell fibs for him...

Tell the guy that unless he provides naked pics or videos of her to post on TW, you'll rat him out.

puncho said:
Hey Amadeu5, who were you in Outwars...I use to play as NoN_Savage

Unfortunately I have just found the game last summer and pretty much forgot about it by the time I got my connection... you can imagine though how big of a surprise it was to see after 2 years of Tribes... anyway, if I ever decide to go online (are there any servers still running?) I'll prolly just be Amadeus like everywhere else... maybe shitoborg.

i dont get it, how can he cheat on her if they arent fucking in the 1st place?

edit: and keep your mouth shut, bros before hos

Tell her, in her unbridalded rage she will surely suck your cock right then and there to show the other guy whats up.

Back