Quick Tribalwar I Need You Help!!!

Skeletor666

Merried Man
Veteran XX
So I met this girl on Yahoo personals and next friday she is getting surgery done on her thumb. So I wanted to try and do something with her this weekend to kind of give her thumb a farwell tour. So far the only things I can come up with are biking, boweling, Dave and Busters, and Thumb wrestling. Keeping mind I haven't met her yet and this will be kinda a first date kinda thing

Any ideas of somethign we should do?

besides stick it in my ass!

Learn to spell, and hope you don't get owned by another caps filter in your next Internet discussion with her.

Game console... Lord of the rings or something equally thumb intensive. Also, read or watch Even Cow Girls get the Blues. Good thumb in there.

Skeletor666 said:
So I met this girl on Yahoo personals and next friday she is getting surgery done on her thumb. So I wanted to try and do something with her this weekend to kind of give her thumb a farwell tour. So far the only things I can come up with are biking, boweling, Dave and Busters, and Thumb wrestling. Keeping mind I haven't met her yet and this will be kinda a first date kinda thing

Any ideas of somethign we should do?

You better make sure she can actually go bowling or thumbwrestle. What if her thumb is all mangled or something, and thats why shes having surgury?

Back