Is there a program (stealth) that will use a mic to record while you are away?

No, her mother is doing a fucking hatchet job on me and she's in my GF's office quite a bit (where my computer is) and uses my computer for secretarial functions.

I'd like to know what is being said without it being known or impacting greatly on performance.

dont need motion sound. you can set it up to record in 12khz mono and a 20gb partition will record for a week straight and still have lots of room left

just need to find a taskbar recorder

then soundforge or other visual audio editor to scan quickly and watch for spikes where there is audio.

Google will not provide you such a link. The guy who wrote sub7 has just kind of drifted off, as far as I know. This may have changed, I haven't talked to him or his lackeys in a really long time.

FiEND said:
dont need motion sound. you can set it up to record in 12khz mono and a 20gb partition will record for a week straight and still have lots of room left

just need to find a taskbar recorder

then soundforge or other visual audio editor to scan quickly and watch for spikes where there is audio.

probably a much better and more stable solution

Geck0 said:
So will google produce a link to sub7 or can someone provide this for me?

I have it on CD, but im not sure if I could send it to you without un-installing my anti virus (more work than I intend to do)

P Masta Flex said:
I have it on CD, but im not sure if I could send it to you without un-installing my anti virus (more work than I intend to do)

FYI Your AV will detect the server.exe if it's scanning in realtime. :)

Back