waking up at 6am....

fedex

Contributor
Veteran XX
because you were playing video games and couldn't bring yourself to write a simple paper the night before sucks..

Now I'm going to be tired all day. :|. Yay for naps that I can't have because I have to do the homework for my night class after I finish my day classes.

Sigh.

I get up at 6 everyday....I dont have to be at work till 9, guess i just like to take my time and chill first.

I normally wake up at 6:45 so I can hit the snooze button until 7:15 take a shower and get to my 8:00 class that goes from 8-12, because it's an intro to teaching and psych of teaching class that turns into teachers aid class from march 1st on. So... it sucks.

I just got done reading 100 pages of microeconomics (not exaggerating) -- chaps. 5-10

took me from 10pm - 7am with no break

test is at 10:00

man i feel so cracked out

I love the snooze button, I find it makes me more relaxed. I also cannot wake up to that BZZT BZZZT BZZZZT so I baught one of those nature sound alarm clocks and I find I wake up much more calmly instead of *gasp* I'm awake.

I dunno, its a system that works for me very well. However, like this morning, it went off at 6am and I was like.. "have to get up now" and got up and started working. Got the paper done in less than 45 minutes so I have time to look over teedub before showering and making myself some brekfast.

And worst of all... I'm out of coffee :scared:

some how i always wake up 15 minutes before my alarm goes off, no matter what the time it is set for. im guessing some aversion therapy is the cause.

if i hit the snooze and nap for 10-15 more minutes instead of getting up right off the bat, i find myself more tired.
so now i get up and somehow stumble into the shower.

DEX said:
because you were playing video games and couldn't bring yourself to write a simple paper the night before sucks..

Now I'm going to be tired all day. :|. Yay for naps that I can't have because I have to do the homework for my night class after I finish my day classes.

Sigh.

I have been at work for 18 hours now, so yea I dont feel sorry for you right now =P

So all of you that get up early...what time do you go to bed? I usually wake up at 7am so I try to be in bed by midnight.

I usually get to bed by 0100, maybe 0200. I think I would like the Army more if it wasn't for this morning shit. I always have been and will be a night owl.

Back