Ever since I installed Winamp 5...

Skyler

Contributor
Veteran XV
And Internet Explorer makes that "click" noise when I click on links and stuff, the sound goes wacko. :(

I hate Winamp 5, but TW requires it here and there.

Internet explorer, explorer, stuff like that. I've never been bugged by them, so I've never disabled them.

interesting...I installed winamp 5 a few days ago and my IE is cracked out as well

for instance, when I viewed the best buy ad online it was like "click click click click click click click click click click click click " crash

now I use mozilla

Hm. Uninstalled 5, re-installed 2.5SE and it still does it. Maybe it wasn't a Winamp 5 problem.

It's pretty much the first time I've listened to anything on Winamp since I got married though, so.......maybe something was installed. Blah. Oh well, I'll just not browse the interweb or browse my file system while listening. How boring!

Haven't touched my soundcard drivers for years. Though the soundcard itself is 4.5 years old. :D

Skyler said:
And Internet Explorer makes that "click" noise when I click on links and stuff, the sound goes wacko. :(

I hate Winamp 5, but TW requires it here and there.
It's under sounds. I can't remember what it's called. I think it's comfirmation click or something. You just have to turn that off.

Skyler said:
Hm. Uninstalled 5, re-installed 2.5SE and it still does it. Maybe it wasn't a Winamp 5 problem.
It's a winders thing. Not a Winamp thing. Do what I told you to do if you want to turn it off.

Back