Who is your favorite band? (No country or rap plz)

Pancho Villa

Contributor
Veteran X
I am looking for some good music (tired of the same old same old). I remember a post where someone was asking what song was #666 and #777 on their playlist, and I was like DAMN...I only have like 100 songs...

So post some good stuff here and educate me on what you think good music is....both band name and song name :)

Thanks...

anticon

why does it matter if your favorite band is "rap"
it's all music

THOSE DAMN BLACK PEOPLE AND THEIR BIG WORDS WITH RHYTHM
JESUS WAS WHITE AND I ONLY LIKE METAL NOT CONTRY OR RAP STOPID

Last edited:
My personal favorite band would be mine, but that's biased.

I don't really have a favorite, but the high ones on my list right now are Sevendust and the Mars Volta.

Blind Guardian
Children Of Bodom
Falconer
Manic Street Preachers
Seether/Saron Gas

and one of my newer addictions if you like dance or trance stuff..
Scooter

GammA said:
Ok you don't like it. But, it is probably good to someone else.

Your opinion is wrong.

Yo, retard....literacy is a good thing. Let me spell it out for you....I, me, myself, Pancho Villa is looking for good music and I asked for help. Why should I care if someone else likes rap or country? These other people got the idea of this thread, so maybe you should clue in Mr. Veteran status :|

Magikal Groove said:
What do YOU like? Then I'll say some bands that I like that you might also like :/

Honestly I am starting to really get tired of the mainstream rock crap. I am looking for some good "bands you might not know of" stuff. I am up for any ideas.

Then you might try titling your thread appropriately, mr. i-think-i'm-smarter-than-the-average-member-but-really-am-just-another-fucking-stupid-member.

You asked for people's favorite bands. If you're looking for some good music, then why not title the thread something like, oh, I don't know... "What's some good music?"

Then you could ask that people don't suggest rap or country.

You will learn, member. You will learn and be assimilated, or you will be deconstructed.

Back