Verizon users / employees (LG VX4500)

Locke355

Sexy Bitch
Veteran X
I see the new VX4400 finally came out (the VX 4500). How is it? Does verizon have any better phones (I didn't get the VX6000 because 1> i dont need a camera and 2> it has only 2 hours of talk time).

the 4500 is almost exactly the 6000, without the camera

same display same menus functions

however it has speakerphone and voice command, which lets you access the phone book, etc just by saying the command

for example you just open the phone and say contacts and it takes you there

it seems like a pretty nice phone

the new motorola camera phone should be out soon...that looks like a sweet ass phone

other than the 4500, the 6000 is still the best phone available

after the 720 motorolas sucking ass.. and even the v60s having some off and on problems.. i think i am going to stay away from motorola.

How are the samsung color ones?

the new samsung 610 has really nice display quality, and it has the rotating screen..which seems kind of pointless to me...the picture quality is 10x better than the 6000 or 8900, and it holds a lot more pictures...but if you dont care about cameras than forget it....it dosent have external caller id which is a baffling move on their part...also its really big

the 530 has been a solid phone but its way overpriced

the 310 is a steaming piece of shit

eventually the new audiovox color phone will be out, and it will record 15 seconds of video...that looks like the phone to get other than the new motorola i mentioned...it seems like it will be much better than the recent phones they made

some tech person from verizon came into our store and had it...it looked really nice and well made for a change

all the new phones with cameras on them really dont interested me. I just want a decent color screen with a calendar and decent talk time. I think i'm going to grab th VX4500 in a month. I want to give them some time to work out the initial bugs.

Thanks for the forum link btw.. that site helped a lot.

Back