So I started working on the place yesterday (Pics)

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
From about 8 in the morning, until around 11:30 pm. the walls needed ALOT of work. When i left last night, the walls were totally patched and ready for primer, which should be tonight. probably be under a coat of paint tomorrow night
This is the back wall. I dont know what was in here that had these disgusting colors, but it looks WAY more puke inducing in person
backwall.jpg

This is standing in the front looking to the back
fronttoback.jpg

This is looking out the front...there is a LOT of foot traffic, and just general traffic in the area
front1a.jpg

Probably the worst of all the walls. Big crack where the wallboards meet..lots of nicks and holes....and its 80' long and green..doesnt get much uglier

greenwall.jpg

How much are you gonna charge people to play? When you first open you should do something like 1st hour free.

i prolly go check it out... hopefully it maybe done by the time i return from Iraq.
hopefully they said we'd be back by mid june-early july.

shady! said:
How much are you gonna charge people to play? When you first open you should do something like 1st hour free.
first hour is always going to be free. I figure it takes you 10-15 mins to pick a game...15 or so to find a server if you're on the internet, longer if you are playing local..for eveyrone to pick what game, set up a server..etc. By the time you are in a game and rolling, you've are 20-30 minutes after you sat down. Nobody is going to play for just 30 minutes. so if that free hour keeps them in the seats..cool..no skin off my nose

Back