Call of Duty players

slacker

Veteran XX
i really have no clue what the good servers are. i either am in a total noob server in which i own (i shouldnt be owning), r i am in the one server i know which is challenging. what are the really good servers w/ top 10 CAL clan players, etc?

xsMaster said:
i really have no clue what the good servers are. i either am in a total noob server in which i own (i shouldnt be owning), r i am in the one server i know which is challenging. what are the really good servers w/ top 10 CAL clan players, etc?
such a noob.

(http://www.caleague.com/ find the call of duty ladder, and just find the servers of those clans.)

Edit: Oh, and whatever you do, do NOT play on the tw bathouse server. It's always full of noobs.

PlancksConstant said:
such a noob.

(http://www.caleague.com/ find the call of duty ladder, and just find the servers of those clans.)

Edit: Oh, and whatever you do, do NOT play on the tw bathouse server. It's always full of noobs.
ive been to cal countless times, and i cant even find a teams listing...only the teasm from the top match. and one of them has a dead site.

the DFW and NYC locked box servers are excellent

i've had some good games on the Tactical Massacre server as well.

Tw bath house rocks, but nobody ever pubs there, because nobody playst he fucking game anymore because of the shitty patch

T w i z t i D said:
the DFW and NYC locked box servers are excellent

i've had some good games on the Tactical Massacre server as well.

Tw bath house rocks, but nobody ever pubs there, because nobody playst he fucking game anymore because of the shitty patch

I do teddy.

However your tw buddies seem to have quit on you.

ok, just looked through the whole non-filtered list, didnt find any of the servers.

what name/color are the locked box servers? i cant even find servers with the words 'locked box' in them.

also, how do i connect by ip? what is console command?

CoD is ok. I still prefer the realism of Americas Army and if I wanted fast paced action I would play Tribes so stfu before you say something. :)

I still get a bunch of servers that ping with "1" since the last patch...something is fuxored I think.

xsMaster said:
ok, just looked through the whole non-filtered list, didnt find any of the servers.

what name/color are the locked box servers? i cant even find servers with the words 'locked box' in them.

also, how do i connect by ip? what is console command?

1.2?

Back