Going snowboarding with Data [pics to follow]

[HvC]Scuba

Veteran XX
Should be fun, I am a skiier, haven't been boarding since the late 80's. And Data has only been one time before.

Should I start a betting pool on who breaks what bone first?

P1aGu3 said:
I will pay $20 if you break his neck.
Only $20?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, bitch. I'll pay him $40 to break YOURS.

Scuba is ex-Air Force Spec Ops. I've little doubt that he could, in fact, break either of our necks...

... And then fix them up good as new right there on the spot. :eek:

Data said:
Only $20?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, bitch. I'll pay him $40 to break YOURS.

Scuba is ex-Air Force Spec Ops. I've little doubt that he could, in fact, break either of our necks...

... And then fix them up good as new right there on the spot. :eek:
Only if you aren't in Utah. THis stupid fucking state is giving me shit about reciprocity for my National, Virginia, and Florida cert as an EMT-P. It's just a technicality (my employer doesn't care) but it is a freakin hassle.

WeNdeL said:
where are you all going?
We are going to Utah's ghetto ski resort, Nordic Valley. Since neither of us are serious snowboarders, payin $50 or $60 to go to Park City is absurd. At Nordic we can get a military discount and only have to pay $10.

[HvC]Scuba said:
We are going to Utah's ghetto ski resort, Nordic Valley. Since neither of us are serious snowboarders, payin $50 or $60 to go to Park City is absurd. At Nordic we can get a military discount and only have to pay $10.
:clap:

About the same...

A mess.

I haven't checked in a couple hours, but I'm sure my truck is buried. :ugh:

Can we stop at Wal-Mart in the morning Scuba? I couldn't find any long john pants at the BX (found a shirt though). Shouldn't be more than a few minutes out of our way. :p

Back