Its -10 degrees celcius and I am barbequing.

The sausages are all beef, which is generally made of the non-good parts of the cow including the tongue.

Most "prions", that which cause mad cow in humans and beef is exponentially higher in the tongue.

I am increasing the risk of contracting Mad Cow in its human form by eating these sausages.

Further to this, many think that Mad Cow was an engineered disease by the American CIA. Further to that, silent black Helicopters often blamed for cow mutilations are nothing more than the CIA/BlackOps checking up on their handiwork, which is why the tongue is often removed during these mutilations. They are tracking prions.

John Titor, famed supposed time travellor is very adamant that in the future most people are dying from Mad Cow...

[OPs]Prophecy said:
John Titor, famed supposed time travellor is very adamant that in the future most people are dying from Mad Cow...

I dont remember reading that.

Did you remember to wear your tinfoil hat so the government cold rays can't penetrate your brain

I do see some references to Mad Cow but I do not see any real details, where or about when. Just MAD COW CRISIS!

Durak said:
Did you remember to wear your tinfoil hat so the government cold rays can't penetrate your brain

I am just wondering when Prophecy is getting his

Tinfoil Hat^3 forum title

Shit I start the petition here

He makes many references to it, but does not list dates or occurances like everything else he doesn't go into detail. I will quote an example though for you:

Question: Name any near future event that makes history.

Answer(Titor) :You mean other than the mad cow pandemic, the breakthroughs in high-energy
physics and the unknown functions of the 5100? I realize I've only been on
this board for a few weeks but I assume you've read the other postings I've
made about these issues months ago in order to be so definitive.

Ya, the fact that he does not list details makes it kinda hard, but I can understand why you would not want to.

Not to steal your thread, but when Titor says to look at the county by county voting resuts to see where will be safe from the civl war, none of the counties are really grouped enough to target them alone.

Collateral damage anyone? http://www.rosecity.net/al_gore/election_map.html

Back