X-Men next dimension need help...

Morbid

Contributor
Veteran X
Cant find a list for combo's anywhere... even googled this shit, can someone somehow find a link for me?

thnx.

You didn't search very hard.

[/url]http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/x_men_next_dimension_combo.txt[/url]

^^^ purposely broken tags, copy & paste

Last edited:
There are four possible reasons you are seeing this message:

You came from a direct link to a FAQ on GameFAQs from another site, and your link was properly blocked. See the paragraph above for why.

Edit: Vamp

I've found that if you're ever looking for information on a game, combos, walkthroughs, how many times character A says line B, whatever, always check www.gamefaqs.com first :p

Their boards are hilariously bad, but the FAQs are always good.

Oops, forgot you can't direct link there :p

Copy and paste it.

Morbid said:
Fuck i <3 you vamp thnx alot man.

Edit: damnit i need X-box combo's :p

The FAQ discusses combos in terms of the game, not terms of the controller, so it shouldn't matter.

There is no combo FAQ specific to XBOX, but I assume the games are more or less the same and those combos should work either way. :) You'll just have to figure out what your buttons are in relation to the in-game moves.

Damn I'm intraweb impared, vamp please link me to X-box combo's.. i cant figure the boards out :p

Vampire said:
The FAQ discusses combos in terms of the game, not terms of the controller, so it shouldn't matter.

There is no combo FAQ specific to XBOX, but I assume the games are more or less the same and those combos should work either way. :) You'll just have to figure out what your buttons are in relation to the in-game moves.

damnit its all greek to me.

It's harder then it looks on paper.. wtf is S for x-box?

Oh I guess I was wrong, the combos are in terms of the PS2 controller. Well that makes it a bit more difficult.

You're going to have to translate the combos into punch/kick terms and go from there. Either that or start thinking in terms of the PS2 controller. Sorry 'bout that. The guy provides a legend at the top of the guide so make that your new best friend. ;)

Unfortunately that's all you're going to have to work with, I find if there's not a FAQ on gamefaqs.com you won't find it anywhere.

::SUPERS::
forward+S+T Universal Meltdown 9 hits - 5860 *Level 1*
S+T Cosmic Burst 14 hits - 7630 *Level 2*
/\ S+T Air Cosmic Burst 14 hits - 7000 *Level 2 air*
X+O Omni Blast 1 hit - 11300 *Level 3*
back+X+O Plasma Bomb 1 hit - 15700 *Level 4*

s = punch1
T = punch2
x = kick1
o = kick2
/\ = jump/airseek
does any of that add up?

nm since u said it was ALOT of hits, those prolly aren't it.

Last edited:
Back