A Perfect Circle @ UIC Pavilion (Chicago) on 4/16

Doaln

Contributor
Veteran XV
In the official mailing list e-mail and on the official website, it has a concert listed for the time/place in the title. But on Ticketmaster.com it doesn't have the date.

Is it just that the venue itself hasn't updated that far? That seems very odd.

Anyway, I'm thinking of going to this concert, and was wondering if any of you guys happened to know anything more than this. I'm trying to find a contact e-mail on the APC website to submit this question....

i don't live in chicago and thusly i don't give a shit

now if they come to atlanta, gimme a ringa ding ding

Travelyan said:
i don't live in chicago and thusly i don't give a shit

now if they come to atlanta, gimme a ringa ding ding
probably summer or fall. this tour looks mostly west and southwest.

Travelyan said:
10 months ago, eh cowboy
? that may have been the last time around, but they are likely coming back. they just had a concert here in december or something (here being iowa and illinois). they do go to some places more than once, especially when there is a city there :)

Just bought tickets for the 3-24 show here in Dallas. Ticketmaster sucks ass due to the fact that they had the venue and date posted earlier, which had me all worked up to go, but they took it down for a few weeks which made me think they cancelled the show. Fortunately they re-posted all the new dates for their tour now. Can't wait to see them.

helll yeah, their commin to vancouver again in april. Would have had row 5 seats but some people bailed and we ended up with row 26. Such an awesome concert, last time they were here it blew me away. And this time they will actually have a cool opening act instead of pygmy love circus.
Linkin park, POD and Hoobastank Feb 12, Metallica March 26th, APC april 8th
Gonna be awesome.

I wanted to buy tickets. Mars Volta would be fun live as well, but screw $40 bucks to sit at the back of Cox Arena.

Doaln said:
well great, but wtf are the tickets ? :(

They should be out in less than 2 weeks. Do you know if you can buy them straight crom the UIC pavilion? I go to school right near there.

Smurphy said:
They should be out in less than 2 weeks. Do you know if you can buy them straight crom the UIC pavilion? I go to school right near there.
so they actually don't go through ticketmaster? holy christ i hope that's true. probably a $10 "convenience" charge from Ticketmaster.

Back