This ant farm looks cool

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
Uncle Miltons Extreme Ant Farm

Watch live ants play in their own Xtreme Sports Park! Great for a science lab project. This break resistant and escape proof habitat features skate park with trick towers, vertical ramps, gravity loop, climbing wall, bungee ravine, street luge speedway and BMX biking arena. See molded ant characters participate in extreme activities while mixing with real ants and an awesome 360 degree live ant tunneling. Includes water feeder, tunneling sand, and mail-in order form for live ants.

Uncle Milton ships live ants to residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada only. NOTE: Does NOT include ants -- COUPON for Live Ants ONLY!!Allow 2 - 6 weeks for ants to arrive after yousend in the coupon to the manufacturer. Extreme heat and cold can delay shipping even longer.

yhst-5911089844864_1773_44334490

Theta said:
they give you a coupon for live ants? how hard is it to go outside and get a few? :p

Yeah, but they wouldn't be Uncle Milton's special ants. Fuckers are extreme. I challenge you in any event you want. You go get some fatass regular ant and I will put a UM Extreme up against you in street luge. Then see what you say.

I had an ant farm when I was little. They mailed me the ants. They did something to them and they came unconcious.

customer reviews are kind of funny

My 8-year-old was so excited when we got this for Christmas. From the Northeast, we had to wait 8 months to get some ants. I should have had my first clue when we tried to save our selves some trouble and just use a few ants from a hill in our backyard. Things were going good for a few days. Tunnels were being built, they drank from the single large droplet of water they had and they ate some fruit. Then they all died over two days. There's a "mountain climbing" type of vertical tunnel which is a deathtrap for the ants, which I later confirmed when we sent away for the mail order ants. They fall in, can't get out. We placed a small twig in for them to get around, but it ended up a disaster. Plus, when the mail order ants arrived, half of them were dead and they spent the first few days carrying around their fallen comrades. You're afraid to handle them, because they will sting. It was fascinating to watch them try to care for each other, but in the end there are just too many ways for them to get in between the parts and get trapped. I wouldn't do it to the ants or my kid again.

This toys would be excellent if it didn't come with RED Fire ants that Can STING your children. The box does not say that nor does the order form for the ants but when you get them in the mail you can see that they are RED ants and the package says WARNING!!! ANTS CAN STING!!!!

Reviewer: A toy enthusiast from Charlotte, NC United States
i got the ant farm and then i got the ants then the next day i wake up and there were not there. Belive me dont get it please

Last edited:
ReCurve said:
customer reviews are kind of funny

This toys would be excellent if it didn't come with RED Fire ants that Can STING your children. The box does not say that nor does the order form for the ants but when you get them in the mail you can see that they are RED ants and the package says WARNING!!! ANTS CAN STING!!!!

Sweet. My little bastards need some stinging.

His ant farms have been around since the 1950s.
And yes, you get a coupon for ants to be delivered via mail.
I saw a piece on 60 minutes on how much is paid to people who "harvest" ants for him.

Stilgar said:
His ant farms have been around since the 1950s.
And yes, you get a coupon for ants to be delivered via mail.
I saw a piece on 60 minutes on how much is paid to people who "harvest" ants for him.

That would be 60 minutes II, I bet.

Back