You Got Served!

that movie looks so stupid. When they stomp their foot they shake the screen wtf is that? fucking stupid nigger movies.

Just when the world is calling for a movie about a breakdance competition between two street factions at war with one another, Hollywood answers!

undoubtably.. there will be people who see it..

i just sure as hell know that im not going to be one of those people..

I didn't miss "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo", so I imagine I'll have to endure this one as well. (But I'm sure as shit not paying for it).

Sounds like a black, gay "Bring it on".

Which means I won't see it, unless I don't have a utensil with which to gouge my eyes out.

Sadly enough, "You got served" doesn't look nearly as bad as the movie about how evil and bad the SAT is, "The Perfect Score"

I love how the premise of the movie is going through this massive amount of effort to steal the answers to the SAT, when it would take half that amount of effort to just study for it and you'd get a 1400+ easily

DrSbaitso said:
Sounds like a black, gay "Bring it on".

Which means I won't see it, unless I don't have a utensil with which to gouge my eyes out.
yay for eliza dushku
and she's not in this movie
so its crap

well bring it on was crap too

but enjoyable crap

I shall try to skip this movie.. however my gf's sister watches every dancing movie ever made over and over, so I am bound to see parts of it.. :(

dancing movies arnt bad if thats your thing

honey, however, was not a jessica alba nekkid movie nor a dacing movie but a lil romeo movie....die

Back